No recent posts
No recent posts
Please note whether information is preceded by "SCANNERS:" or "OTG:". OTG reports are confirmed information from people on the ground, whereas information from the scanners can be fabricated by the police in order to mislead you. If scanner information seems too good to be true, it probably is. Use your best judgement!
If you have a key, click here to start adding.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT:
- Size: How many are there?
- Activity: What're they doing; are they moving?
- Location: Where are they? Need more than just coords.
- Uniform: What're they wearing; is there insignia that can help us determine an agency?
- Time: When did it happen?Not the current time, unless it JUST happened. Use ~ or "about" to indicate approximations.
- Equipment: Was there machinery? Tools?
APD MutAid 1 | APD MutAid 2 | APD MutAid 3 | APD MutAid 4
Interop 1 | Interop 2 | Interop 3 | Interop 4
- Try to confirm information before reporting, if possible. Reports of "shots fired" for instance can cause panic and need additional verification. Always identify the source of information. EVERY event should be preceded by "SCANNERS:" or "OTG:".
- Never post identifying information; avoid posting information that could put protestors in jeopardy.
- Don't share or post your key!
- Avoid using police jargon/language and framing.
List “SCANNER:" in the first line before text if information came from scanner. If any source is able to confirm, double click the text in the sidebar and replace “SCANNER:” with “OTG:”, no matter how the source was verified.
Click on map to set point
Double-click to enable draw mode